Menu

Menu

Friday, October 10, 2014

(55) Curry, Ramen Hino-ya original restaurant in Ochanomizu

Hino-ya original restaurant in Ochanomizu.

(1)
Katsu-curry (curry and rice topped with pork cutlet) 750 yen.

I introduced a branch the other day, which is a champion of Kanda Curry Grand prix in 2013.

This is an originator of this group.


Japanese-style, sticky and rice-wrapping curry and crispy pork cutlet.

When you combine a delicious thing and another delicious thing, it becomes more delicious.

This is the concept of Katsu-curry.
I do not know the real originator of Katsu-curry...
















(2)
The other day, I tried Thunder Soba, Miso-ramen with spicy taste.

I suppose they use some components of curry powder...

Whether you like it or not depends on your favorite...

1 comment:

  1. (2)
    The other day, I tried Thunder Soba, Miso-ramen with spicy taste.

    I suppose they use some components of curry powder...

    ReplyDelete