Menu

Menu

Saturday, November 1, 2014

(76) Why don't you eat? (ODEN of KONAKARA in Shin-MARUBIRU near Tokyo Station)

ODEN of KONAKARA in Shin-MARUBIRU near Tokyo Station
1300 YEN

Oden is Japanese stew including many ingredients such as Japanese radish, a konjak, dumplings, a fish ball, Hampen, kelp, fried tofu and so on.

This restaurant's taste is light and elegant.

Above all, its originality stands out.
I think all the food are made from the first step.

Of course, I ordered Japanese radishi (DAIKON), a fish ball (TSUMIRE) and fried tofu (GANMODOKI).

Rice topped with soboro, or minced chicken meat, is also delicious.















Another day, I visited and ordered Udon and Oden set


Yellow one is Konjak, which is really full of origuinality.

Texture is interesting.
I wonder how they are made.









1 comment:

  1. Another day, I visited and ordered Udon and Oden set
    Yellow one is Konjak, which is really full of origuinality.
    Texture is interesting.
    I wonder how they are made.

    ReplyDelete