Menu

Menu

Friday, September 4, 2015

TRAVEL1) Short trip to SIMODA

I had a short trip to Simoda, Shizuoka Prefecture, with my family.

It was the first time to visit here, and in fact, I was not familiar.

From Tokyo, it takes 3 hours with Super View ODORIKO train.
It was very comfortable since the seat was wide and attendants sold some food and drink.


This is one of the Simoda foods.

I was very surprised that the content of this burger is Kimme, a kind of sea bream.

In this area, it seems that people recommend the Kimme.

Of course, the dinner was the boiled whole Kimme, around 25 cm!








We stayed in Simoda Yamatokan, which is located near Tatado Bay.

I did not know, but this place seems famous for good wave for suffers.

We enjoyed swimming and catching small crabs in the beach.

The  quality of water was good and transparent.
We could find tiny fish and octopus.

i think it is a good spot to visit, and I want to go again.



No comments:

Post a Comment